- 11 JulSUZOHAPP appoints Mike SigonaSUZOHAPP is pleased to announce that, effective July 2nd, Mike Sigona assumed the role of Global Gaming Product Manager and Business Development Manager for Europe.
- 09 JulPark Avenue helps to raise over £5,000 for Bacta Charitable TrustFund raising at June’s highly successful Park Avenue Open Day generated a total of £5,613 for the Bacta Charitable Trust. The sum, which was presented by Electrocoin to Bacta Charitable Trust Chairman, Jimmy Thomas, marked a return to the system by which the industry raises money for the Trust which in turn allocates it across its charity partners.
- 06 JulNew NRM smart technology harnesses finger print recognitionNRM, one of the industry’s leading challenger technology companies, has harnessed the very latest advances in biometrics, to develop Flexi-Tan, an end to end customer engagement and management platform for use at in venue, kiosk tanning operations.
- 04 JulMat Parker Joins Live 5 As Creative DirectorRapidly expanding game design house Live 5 Gaming has made a key appointment, with Mat Parker joining the team as Creative Director, with a significant shareholding in the company.
- 03 JulRLMS marketing man makes his mark in HollandRLMS Sales', Martyn Allsop, is the toast of the Dutch gaming industry after his concept for a trilogy of new low stake machines has become a record breaking reality after he entered a group wide competition run by Novomatic UK to identify big new ideas that would benefit the industry.
Latest Equipment For Sale
Hamsters Ball (Redemption) Bulldog Games