- 24 JulGambling Business Group announce Priority IssuesStrategic body, the Gambling Business Group, (GBG) has contacted Jeremy Wright QC congratulating him on his appointment as Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and identifying a list of priority issues impacting the development of the industry as a socially responsible provider of gambling entertainment.
- 24 JulBacta to voice members’ outrage over B2 delay at Treasury meetingA senior delegation of Bacta figures comprising National President Gabi Stergides, Vice President James Miller and Chief Executive John White, will meet with officials from The Treasury next week to convey the industry’s outrage over the proposed delay in implementing the £2 stake on FOBTs and to outline the case for reducing MGD on SWP machines from 20% to 5%. The meeting will be held on Wednesday 25th July at The Treasury.
- 11 JulSUZOHAPP appoints Mike SigonaSUZOHAPP is pleased to announce that, effective July 2nd, Mike Sigona assumed the role of Global Gaming Product Manager and Business Development Manager for Europe.
- 09 JulPark Avenue helps to raise over £5,000 for Bacta Charitable TrustFund raising at June’s highly successful Park Avenue Open Day generated a total of £5,613 for the Bacta Charitable Trust. The sum, which was presented by Electrocoin to Bacta Charitable Trust Chairman, Jimmy Thomas, marked a return to the system by which the industry raises money for the Trust which in turn allocates it across its charity partners.
- 06 JulNew NRM smart technology harnesses finger print recognitionNRM, one of the industry’s leading challenger technology companies, has harnessed the very latest advances in biometrics, to develop Flexi-Tan, an end to end customer engagement and management platform for use at in venue, kiosk tanning operations.
Latest Equipment For Sale
Hamsters Ball (Redemption) Bulldog Games